My Top 3 Summer Fragrances 2018

Summer has officially  arrived!!! I thought I would share with you my top 3 Summer fragrances. What fragrance have you been wearing lately??? Do you have a fragrance you can’t leave the house without???. Leave me a comment & tell me your favourite fragrances. There are so many choices when it comes to fragrances from travel size spray’s/roll on’s, Which I think are really handy to put in your everyday handbag. Body sprays are an essential for me!!! I first used body spray’s when I started Senior School & would always have one in my school bag. Back in the day Impulse & Charlie body spray’s were my faves. A new favourite of mine is body mists. Body mists are slightly more expensive than a body spray, but body mists seem to last for ages before they run out.The only downside is that I think body mists fragrance fades pretty fast.

There are so many fragrances on my wish list at the moment. At the top of my wish list is L’OccitaneTerre De Lumiere L’Eau Eau De Toilette‘. The perfume bottle looks so feminine & timeless. The top notes of the perfume are Bergamot, pink pepper & blackcurrant. The middle notes include Pink Peony & the base notes are bitter almond essence, tonka bean & white musk. The other perfume I have been lusting over is Viktor & Rolf ‘Bonbon Couture’ not only is the perfume bottle the cutest thing ever, but the smell of the perfume is to die for!!! I recently tried out Clive Christian perfume samples which you could wear together or separately. I thought the concept was great, but the only bad thing was the perfume was quite expensive. Check out my Clive Christian review.

1. Impulse ‘Burnt Marshmallow + Leather Jacket’ Body Mist

2. MissGuided ‘Babe Power’ perfume

3. ‘Taylor’ by Taylor Swift roll on perfume

Thanks for reading 💕

Don’t forget to follow me on all my Social Media 🦄

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook | G+

Rae xoxo

* This is a sponsored blogpost

13 Comments

1. Nati
    June 4, 2018 / 8:31 PM

Ooh these sound wonderful- thank you so much for sharing! Looking forward to investing in a new summer scent for this year! Sending you good vibes 🙂

Nati x | http://www.lifeaftercoffeeblog.com | @NAfterCoffee

• Rae xoxo
      Author
      June 11, 2018 / 12:36 AM

Thank you for checking out my blogpost 😘😘😘 Let me know what Summer scent you get 🌼

Rae xoxo

2. June 6, 2018 / 10:06 PM

the packaging no for the misguided one is so pretty x

• Rae xoxo
      Author
      June 11, 2018 / 12:44 AM

I know!!!! 🌸 The Missguided perfume bottle is soooooooooo pretty & I was shocked with how gorgeous the fragrance smells too 🌸

Rae xoxo

3. June 14, 2018 / 3:22 PM

Ooooh I haven’t yet tried any of these but the Impulse one is appealing, I will definitely check it out. Thanks so much,

Shevy

• Rae xoxo
      Author
      July 25, 2018 / 12:35 PM

You should go & check out the Impulse mists. They sell quite a few different scents. My fave is the one in my Blogpost which is ‘Burnt Marshmallow and leather jacket’

Rae xoxo

4. Rebecca Louise
    June 16, 2018 / 5:43 PM

These sound lovely, I’ll have to check them out! The packaging for the missguided one is so lovely! Thank you for sharing x

Rebecca | https://rebecca-ld.blogspot.com

• Rae xoxo
      Author
      July 25, 2018 / 12:31 PM

Thanks for the sweet comment 😘😘😘 The Missguided perfume bottle is sooooooooooo pretty and I am shocked with how good the fragrance smells 💗

Rae xoxo

5. July 22, 2018 / 7:46 PM

I love those Impulse sprays, they smell gorgeous, they’re super affordable and so perfect for everyday use! Taylor Swift perfumes are so underrated, they all smell absolutely gorgeous! x

Alice // http://www.accordingtoalicex.com

• Rae xoxo
      Author
      July 25, 2018 / 12:26 PM

Thanks for your comment 😘 Impulse are super affordable & have always been my fave 🌸 I’m loving the new Impulse mists 🌸

Rae xoxo

6. July 31, 2018 / 9:05 AM

Really love the look of the Missguided fragrance. I used to be a fragrance freak a few years ago but it’s died down along with my money. Reading this post makes me want to get out there and hunt for a new signature scent.

Olli | http://www.olliviette.com

7. August 1, 2018 / 4:29 PM

These all look like they smell great. And when I saw the Power Babe one I swore I thought it was a drink until I read more. It’s definitely a unique look. Other than that great post!

8. August 5, 2018 / 3:50 PM

I tend to be a sucker for anything vanilla related. O know it’s a fairly basic scent but theres just something about it that I can never pass up! Some of the scents you listed sound quite lovely and I will have to keep my eye out for them in the shops!